Trail Walking and Cafe' Hopping

 It was a brisk November morning when I swung into Salt and Light Cafe for the first time. I ordered a caramel macchiato and was on my way out to walk a trail. 

There is something about cafe's that draw me in.  Atmosphere, tasty goodies and awesome people can often be found in these creative hubs! I love all the afore mentioned!

The warmth of the macchiato was just the motivation I needed to begin my journey on the Carantouan Greenway

Caramel macchiato on a fall day!

If that wasn't inspiration enough, the trail markers along the way offered more!







I sipped my warm beverage and meandered the trail saying hi and good morning to passers-by and their furry companions. The colors and textures of the morning were jumping into my senses and the river was high.









Hey Dude!

As I neared the bridge I noticed on the railing a book for all to read. Thanks to author Maureen Wright for this very literary treat!





The view from the bridge was breath taking!





I logged about 6,000 steps and 2.44 miles on my little excursion. As I was getting ready to leave, the train caught my eye with the clouds looking so fluffy!


After a hike I decided a fuel up was needed and went to my home away from home, the Community Cup Coffee & Tea House


Cheeseburger panini and cucumber salad.

A relaxing day of trail walking and cafe hopping!! Tune in next time for more food and adventures. 


Follow me on Facebook

Check out my fine art

More cool things to see

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A softball State of mind

The Wait is over

Postcard Project