Coffee showdown

I visited my favorite place to get work done, The Cup and decided to try something new. I have found a new appreciation for coffee. Generally, I am a tea drinker. I love my chai. So I decided to have the friendly staff make a pick for me. I was given two options and I could not decide... so I took a small cup of both.

White chocolate and maple were the staff picks.

I sampled the maple first. The aroma transported me back to the season of maple syrup making with my dad. Feel good nostalgia!!

I then took a sample of the white chocolate and this was a shot of the warm festive feel goods!

The friendly gals at the Cup asked which was my favorite... and are awaiting an answer, I am sure. 

I sipped one, then the other. Thinking maple was my favorite... then the white chocolate. I could not make up my mind. It was like comparing apples and oranges. 

The maple coffee is a hearty, full coffee flavor, rugged! The white chocolate is a smooth, refreshing bit of winter warmth. 

They both get my thumbs up! Sorry ladies, I cannot pick one or the other. I will be back to sample other flavors and maybe I will pick a fave!

Some of my other favorite items at the Cup are the pumpkin rolls, chocolate chip cookies and the chai. 



Fun-fetti scone


This blog is not endorsed by the Cup or anyone else.

Follow me on Facebook

View some fine art

View some of my photos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A softball State of mind

The Wait is over

Postcard Project