Start your engines!

Growing up around racing and helping my dad fix trucks in the garage, it's hard not to have that adrenaline rush you get when you "go fast." Today my parents and I headed out to The Oakdale Mall to see my cousin's Foy Toy Racing Team on display.
Jake Nichols Foy Toy
My love of photography stems from going to tough truck races, taking pictures and filming on VHS recorders! Racing is a culture all of it's own. From trucks to cars to lawn mowers they had it all on display! The show will be all weekend (running through February 28th) if you wish to stop in!




Custom art work by RBArtisty

"War Horse" which could be autographed by fans!



I left my autograph on the " War Horse"

Additional links
See Foy Toy footage

Find out more on custom art work by RB Artisty

Check out my photography
Clantzmedia on Facebook
Clantzmedia on Etsy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A softball State of mind

The Wait is over

Postcard Project