Feathered friends

I have, it seems, always had an inclination for bird watching. I remember as a child watching them with my gram and always having feeders around for these feathered friends. If you have never watched birds I recommend it. It's quite amusing. There are many different kinds, different colors and behaviors to observe. They hop around. They squawk at each other. They are quite interesting little creatures. I have found that I especially enjoy watching the American Goldfinch. There's something about these bright yellow little critters that catches my eye. Even when they are dull in color I still find them entertaining.
Although I am not in any birding groups or feeder watches, capturing these wonderful birds on camera always delights me. I am inspired by local photographer Jerry Acton. Someday I hope to be as talented as he is! If you have not seen his work please click on his name above and check it out.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A softball State of mind

The Wait is over

Postcard Project