Tiptoe through tulips (or sunflowers)

 The sun is finally peaking it's head out for multiple days in a row and it is feeling good! Being out in nice weather is always a relaxing state (especially if I have my camera.) Unfortunately the day I chose to go to the tulip field was almost a wash out... but overcast skies and a little drizzle were not going to stop me from clicking my shutter and enjoying the day with my mom and sister.

I decided to make an adventure out to Brown Hill Farms and try my hand at capturing the tulips. I had been previously in the fall for the sunflowers. They did not disappoint! 

I highly recommend this place as a family fun, solo, with friends or anyone else (not your pet) you choose to share a fun day with. 

I will let my photos do the talking. I also added a few sunflowers from the fall venture.
































This swing is a prop and I was not actually swinging. While in the fields make sure to stick to the designated pathways. Be respectful of the tulip patch! No tulips were crushed during this photo.

Always chase your dreams while riding a unicorn!!

This blog is not endorsed by Brown Hill Farms or any other entity

Follow me on Facebook

Check out my fine art

Fine Art America link

Visit Brown Hill Farms


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A softball State of mind

The Wait is over

Postcard Project