Running through a field of daisies

Contrary to the post title, I was hardly running and there were no daisies. When I photograph and my entire being is in the photo zone (as I like to call it) I have that feeling associated with running through a field of daisies.
You know that feeling, happiness, warmth around you, beauty in front of you and everything seems right with the world for a moment. That's how I feel when I am in the photo zone.
Today I grabbed my camera and went out to capture the buttercups and other flowers around my mom's gorgeous landscaping extravaganza!! I am a complete brown thumb and can not grow a thing. Luckily my mom has a knack for keeping me in flowers to photograph.
Here are a few of the buttercups. I love the clouds!






As I stated my mom is a landscape queen. Here are a few of the flowers around the house.





I'm throwing this photo in for fun just because I like this old metal wheelbarrow.



On a side note there was one day recently where I drove down a country road and this farm caught my eye. It had rained and the fog was rolling off the hills in the background.




follow me on Facebook
Visit my fine art page
My mom's bleeding hearts
Better Homes and Garden tips

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A softball State of mind

The Wait is over

Postcard Project