Foxy

I have always felt that foxes were super cute, smart, furry little animals. I have seen them from a far and have witnessed their playful ways.
The other day my mom, husband and myself were out in Bradford County making our annual trip to Edsell's Greenhouse.  On the way home we spotted the cutest couple of foxes. We backed up and took a couple cell phone photos. One ran under a barn, but the other hid and came back. After a few moments it jumped back up in it's window spot in the sun. A few other vehicles drove by and slowed, some stopped and the fox finally went away. As we drove away I looked back and noticed the fox was back in the window seat.
We returned home and unloaded our cache of flowers and veggies and I decided to grab my camera and see if the fox was still lounging in the sun. I was lucky and he was! We stopped and I hung out the window and snapped a couple shots. Then a truck came up behind us so we rolled on and the truck stopped and soaked in the cuteness. I then walked back and snapped a few more photos before going back to my car. As we began to drive away that silly little fox plopped right down in the middle of the road on the yellow lines and lounged. We were afraid of the fox being hit so we slowly drove up and the fox bounded across the road.
I absolutely wanted to squeeze that cute little fox!! Here are some photos and you will see why I wanted to.... CUTENESS overload!!




Foxes on Nature
Fox Tales
Fox Facts
And just for fun The Fox (What does the Fox Say)

Stay connected
follow me on Facebook
visit my fine art photography page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A softball State of mind

The Wait is over

Postcard Project