Honoring Veterans

I had the privilege of taking part in welcoming Veterans home after an Honor Flight. I had never been to, or even heard of an honor flight until I saw a post on Facebook about one happening at the Binghamton Airport.

After some research I found out that an honor flight takes Veterans to Washington so see the memorials and then on their return flight they are welcomed back with cheers, gratitude and appreciation for their sacrifices during their time of service.

The hangar was filled with raw emotion from the veterans and all of those, young and old, who turned out to show their support and thanks to these veterans.

Here are some photos from the days event. Thanks to all those men who sacrificed so much for this country!
















Twin Tiers Honor Flight
Twin Tiers Honor Flight Facebook
Honor Flight Network

Stay Connected
My Facebook Page
My Etsy Shop
My FineArtAmerica Page

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A softball State of mind

The Wait is over

Postcard Project