18 degrees

I awoke this morning and checked the thermometer.... 18 degrees! I debated on whether to take my sweet, little princess for a walk. She loves to go for walks and I quite enjoy the time outside with her. So we bundled up and went for a walk. On the return journey I noticed in the ditch some very cool ice formations. Naturally, I went back to grab my camera and take some photos. Eighteen degrees is not very warm on the exposed fingers, but when I'm in photo mode I sometimes don't notice.
I had my camera eye on and climbed down in the ditch trying not to drop my camera in the cold, cold water. After realizing my foot seemed a little cold, I looked down and noticed I was standing in the water. This is when I figured I would head back and see what I ended up with. I also noticed a cardinal! Sometimes photography is for the birds!!!


I loved the swirling bubbles!

This image I inverted the colors.

These ice particles are the same as the ones above.

I snapped a photo of my shadow for fun!





Comments

  1. WHAT? You don't take your camera on every walk? :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's surprising, but there are times when I don't.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A softball State of mind

The Wait is over

Postcard Project