Feeling a bit spoiled

As the holidays are quickly approaching, it's hard not to get caught up in the Christmas atmosphere. I must confess, however that I always get spoiled! I am fortunate to have what I need and during the holidays would much rather give than receive. I am grateful for all of the love and support that surrounds me and really need nothing more. This is the time when I try to do the little things like donate blood to the American Red Cross or donate my hair (which I'm about ready to do again) or grab a name off a tree and purchase gifts for a child.
It's no secret, however, that Santa has always been good to me. This year is no exception. As I have been delving deeper and deeper into my photography passion, I see more and more gear I would like to obtain. A lighting kit will show up under my tree this year!














Due to the fact that I wanted to check to see that the kit was all in tact and in tip top shape, I set up a little photo shoot. I will share some of my favorite photos from this little mini session.






This image is my favorite of the shots taken!

If any of these images strike your fancy and you would like a copy for your very own just get in touch with me :)

As for now, I have more Christmas cards to get ready for mailing.
Merry Christmas from Clantzmedia

Comments

  1. :) You deserve to be spoiled because usually you're spoiling everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A softball State of mind

The Wait is over

Postcard Project