Beautiful Blessings

The past few days I have been out embracing the fall colors and trying to capture some of the beauty that surrounds me. I truly am blessed to be able to take and share my photographs with others. I hope others can find the time to see the beautiful blessings that make up our landscapes. If you observe something long enough, true beauty unwraps itself in front of you. When I am out photographing everything else fades away except what's in my frame.... that totally captures me, takes a hold of me and warms my inner being. I find such happiness in photography. While driving to work I snapped these photographs with my cell phone. The fog was draping itself around the fall colors.




I was inspired to catch some fall color for my collection of greeting cards. You can find that Fall Collection at my Etsy Shop



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A softball State of mind

The Wait is over

Postcard Project